In line with the Immigration Circular No. 6 (2009), MM2H participants are allowed to invest and actively participate in business, subject to existing Government policies, regulations and guidelines which are in force for the relevant sectors (applicable to all Malaysians as well).
Malaysia welcomes investment. All foreigners including Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) participants are allowed to have 100% ownership in the Private Limited Company that they establish.
We invite our MM2H clients to talk to us about their business plans. A discussion free of any obligation. We are capable of assisting all our clients to successfully incorporate and run their MM2H business investment accordingly.
Our team of professionals comprising of law practitioners, chartered secretaries, accountants, auditors & registered tax agents shall provide a one stop centre for all your business advisory and compliance needs. Their expertise will point you in the right direction and ensures the building of an organized business entity in Malaysia.
We offer the following services:-
- Business Advisory & Management
- Business Incorporation
- Business Licensing Application
- Business / Employment Visa for staff
- Sourcing of Franchise Opportunities
These are some of the important links which may be useful for your investment strategies in Malaysia:-
- Companies Commission of Malaysia (www.ssm.com.my)
- Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia (www.hasil.org.my)
- Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (www.matrade.gov.my)
- Malaysian Investment Development Authority – MIDA (www.mida.gov.my)
- Malaysia Economic Planning Unit (www.epu.gov.my)
- Small Medium Enterprise – SME Corp Malaysia (www.smecorp.gov.my)
We feel obliged to provide the most comprehensive assistance for your business in Malaysia. Feel free to make an appointment with us and we shall share our views on your new venture.